Monday, March 23, 2015

Vegan Cuts Snack Box March 2015

Another Month has gone and my monthly subscription service from Vegan Cuts has arrived.

I will do a short review as I consume the products. Today I ate two of the products and I have some good things to say about them. So here is my unboxing:


The postcard reveals all the products enclosed along with websites to visit for more information.











The following review is my opinion only. I am not paid to review these products. I am always searching for the perfect camp food, snacks or a healthy alternative to all the junk food out on the market today.



The first product I tried tonight was The Ocean's Halo Brand Seaweed Chips. They are crunchy tasty and I will be purchasing more. They taste exactly like seaweed with garlic and sesame. As you can see only a few chips left before I finished the contents of the bag.



Now I was a little nervous trying this product at first. I do not make it a habit of eating canned foods unless I have tried it before or have heard good product reviews. 
This was the first time I opened up this product and the serving suggestion states I should try it over rice, potatoes or noodles.
I had some rice so I poured the contents of the can into a saucepan and cooked it up on the stove and then poured it onto the rice. 


This is a meatless meal made with textured soy flour, tomato paste, onion powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, natural flavor and other spices.

After the first spoonful until the last spoonful I really enjoyed eating this product and the spicy combination of flavors were spot on. 


I would definitely like some of these put into my pantry stock. I may even take this camping with me as a camp food.
I recommend that you try and see if you like these products as much as I did.

Well that was all that I tasted today, the rest will be going with me to a journey to my girlfriends house where on which I will upload photos and express my opinions of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment